Reports to: Production Supervisor
Plans, develops systems, and procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiency of your department. Supervise staff in accordance with company policies and procedures. Responsible for training, and coaching your room employees.
Oversee day to day operation of your shift’s room.
Ensure that GMP’s/training are being followed.
Disciplinary meetings, write-ups and suspensions as needed with workers in your room.
Ensure good working moral for the room.
Report any and all production issues to the shift’s Supervisor and/or Plant Manager.
Maintain secure environment in the room for workers.
Follow emergency procedures when necessary.
Perform routine checks of all paperwork/work being done in you room, to ensure proper operation.
Assign workers to different positions as needed.
Notify your Supervisor of any work related injuries as soon as possible.
Notify the shift supervisor and plant manager of any and all material shortages.
As well as the following:
- Receiving work schedule from plant manager and/or your shift supervisor.
- Following daily work priorities.
- Making sure the room, capper, metal detector, heat sealer, scales, and any other equipment used are set up for each batch being packaged.
- Making sure that your employees understand everything being performed that day/shift.
- Making sure that company policies are followed by your employees.
- Ensure proper cleaning is done in the room and that the correct steps are performed each clean, according to the cleaning SOP.
- Responsible for all paperwork/batches, performed on your shift.
- Training your new employees when needed.
- Annual evaluation of room personnel on your shift.
- Other duties as assigned