About Blast Caps Energy Gum:
There’s a big reason new Blast Caps Energy Gum is packed in a unique, easy-to-use “shotgun shell” tube. It’s got a real kick: 100mg of caffeine in every piece—and 5 big pieces in every shell. That’s like having 5 big energy drinks right in your pocket or purse—no cans, no hassle.
Fresh mint-flavored Blast Caps gum is fortified with Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 to increase alertness, focus and help prevent “crash.” And it works fast—you get a burst of fresh energy in as little as 5 minutes, any time, anywhere.
• Quick, Fast-Acting Pre-workout/Energy Formula
• No need to waste time mixing shakes or chugging sugary energy drinks
• 100mg of caffeine per Chew
• No Calories, No Sugar, No Fats
• Delicious Fresh Mint Flavor
• Fortified with B Vitamins
• Super-convenient Package; 5 Pieces per Shell
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How does this compare to your average energy drink?
A: Almost all energy drinks on the market today contain a ridiculous amount of sugar. Sugar, of course, being one of the worst and unhealthiest sources of energy out there. By comparison, Blast Caps Energy Gum contains absolutely zero sugar!
Energy drinks on the market have a huge range when it comes to caffeine content. It can be as little as 6mg, to as much as 242mg. Each piece of BlastCaps contains 100mg of caffeine.
- Can I use this as a pre-workout supplement?
A: Definitely, each piece has 100mg of caffeine and other B vitamins to give you the jolt of energy you need to tackle your workout.
- How many cups of coffee is equivalent to one piece of gum?
A: Each piece of Blast Caps has a few milligrams more caffeine than the average cup of coffee.
- When should I take Blast Caps?
A: You can take it before your workout or throughout the day if you need a little pick me up. Much like coffee or other energy drinks, we don’t recommend BlastCaps within 4 hours of bedtime.
- Will it make me crash like all those sugar filled energy drinks?
A: No crash! Blast Caps has zero calories and zero sugar!