Ultimate Nutrition’s NutriMeal contains Whey Protein Concentrate, which has numerous health benefits:
- anti-microbial and anti-virus properties
- immune-boosting elements
- bone-health support
- improvement of antioxidant capability
- and improvement of physical activity1
Whey Proteins are a rich source of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), which are used as fuel and directly broken down by your muscle tissue. During activity muscle breaks down. This is why they are so important in your every-day diet1. Bovine Colostrum, a source of protein, carbohydrates, fats, and antibodies, which in recent studies has demonstrated stimulation of cellular growth and DNA synthesis also aids in enhancing lean muscle tissue.2
Delicious, Nutritious, and Practical!
NutriMeal comes complete with 28 essential vitamins and minerals, 7 grams of fiber and only 5 grams of sugar. Each serving delivers over 300 calories (320 for chocolate, 310 for Vanilla) with 16 grams of protein, 57 grams of total carbohydrates and 5 grams of fat. Get all the benefits of a balanced meal, while enjoying the convenience of a shake.
Don’t just take our word for it. Grab a bottle of NutriMeal today and see for yourself!
• Solak, Bursen B., et al. “Health Benefits of Whey Protein: A Review.” Journals of Food Science and Engineering 2 (2012): 129-137.
• Hoffman Jay R., Falvo Michael J., “Macronutrient Utilization During Exercise: Implications for Performance and Supplementation, Protein-Which is Best?” Journal of Sports Science and Medicine 3 (2004): 118-130