Blueberry Protein Scones
1 cup gluten free flour
1 scoop Ultimate Nutrition Vanilla Cream IsoCool® Cold Filtered Protein Isolate
4 tbsp stevia
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
1/2 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, protein power, stevia, salt, baking powder, lemon juice and eggs.
- Mix the ingredients well, then carefully fold in the blueberries.
- On a floured surface, transfer the dough and form it into a circle.
- Cut the dough across, like a pizza, so you get 4-6 slices. Depends on how large you want each piece.
- Place sliced dough onto a prepared baking sheet and bake for approximately 8-10 minutes, or until they begin to brown on top.
- Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy with a cup of Yohimbe Bark Extract Infused Tea