Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Treats
1 cup brown rice syrup
2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
8 cups brown rice crisp cereal
- Prep a 9-by-13-inch pan by lightly spraying with cooking spray.
- Heat the brown rice syrup and peanut butter in a large pan over medium heat until liquified, about 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and stir in the vanilla extract and protein powder.
- Quickly stir in the rice cereal until well coated.
- Pour the rice mixture into the prepared pan. Press firmly and evenly into the pan using the back of the spatula.
- Cool in the fridge for an hour, then cut into bar.
- Store uneaten bars in an airtight container, for best results store in fridge.