Pumpkin Protein Muffins
1 large egg
1 large egg white
1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree
1 large banana
1/2 cup all-natural almond butter
1/4 maple syrup
2 scoops Ultimate Nutrition Vanilla Hydrocool Hydrolized Whey Protein Isolate
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp. sea salt
1 pinch ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line muffin tin with muffin papers.
- Combine egg, egg white, pumpkin, banana, almond butter, and maple syrup together in blender and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Add protein powder, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg; and blend until smooth.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown and tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Transfer muffins to rack; cool.
- Try to not eat all in one serving!